Holy Name of Jesus School educates the mind and spirit of children in a safe, nurturing environment devoted to academics and arts. We welcome students year round with our open enrollment policy. However, to ensure we can offer the best possible scholarship opportunities, we encourage you to apply early for the upcoming school year.
The following steps are required to register your child at Holy Name of Jesus School:
- We recommend that parents schedule a tour of the school, preferably during school hours. The student or students you plan on enrolling should accompany if possible. Bringing them along can be very beneficial, but is not required. Tours can be scheduled through the School Office, 323-731-2255 or 323-731-2256.
- In order to make the process easy for interested parents, we ask that you bring a copy of your most recent tax returns on your first visit. This will allow us to quickly assess financial assistance opportunities which can help lower tuition fees.
- Students accepted are required to provide their birth certificate and present their updated Immunization Record. Acceptable records may be in the form of a card, booklet, or physician’s statement. We also ask that students coming from another school bring a current report card if possible.
- The non-refundable registration fee is $275 per child. Payment of the registration fee(s) will hold a place for your child.
If you have financial needs, we will work with you to make it possible for your child to attend Holy Name of Jesus School. We believe a Catholic education provides your child a value for life. We will turn no child away for lack of funds to pay. Scholarships and financial aid are available, please ask us for more information.
- Parents must sign up with FACTS (an online tuition payment company).
- At registration the following forms must be completed.
- Student Information Form (Please click here to view/print a PDF of the registration packet.)
- Birth Certificate (must be certified copy from the state of birth)
- Baptismal and First Communion Certificates. (if Catholic)
- Immunization Record (Required of all students)
- “Report of Health Examination” Form (Required of all students)
- Parent Agreement
- Re-registration form if returning student
For Admissions and Scholarship Information, kindly contact us at 323-731-2255.