To ensure the benefits of a Catholic education to all, we offer financial aid for students that qualify. There are spiritual, social and financial requirements parents are expected to follow. Please find below the following requirements:
- Financial Aid application through the Catholic Education Foundation must be completed and turned into the main office by March 1st.
- All other applications for scholarships may be turned in at the time of registration.
- All required registration paperwork must be turned into the main office.
- Registration fee must be paid
- Proof of Income (see list of accepted financial documentation at the bottom)
- Submit car registration form(s)
- Parents must participate in school fundraisers
- Student must maintain acceptable grades each grading period or risk losing financial aid
- Parents agree to perform parent participation hours as outlined in the parent agreement for the school year
- Parents agree to complete the required number of service hours or pay $10.00 for each hour not served
This application and any financial assistance awarded to your family is not to be discussed with any other family. If confidentiality is breached financial assistance awarded to you may be denied.
Holy Name of Jesus School reserves the right to refuse registration to families who have not met their financial obligations, fundraising obligations or who have not cooperated with school policies. If you have any concerns don’t hesitate to contact us. Make sure to speak slowly, leave the student’s first name and last name, and parent’s name and phone number.
Catholic Education Foundation
DEADLINE: Parents MUST apply for this scholarship by March 1st.
All Holy Name of Jesus students are eligible for the need-based Tuition Award Program offered by the Catholic Education Foundation. Each eligible student who applies will receive a scholarship.
Download the CEF Application – English »
Download the CEF Application – Espanol »
Accepted Financial Documentation
- Recent tax returns or W2 forms
- Formal letter of disbursement for Unemployment, Disability and/or Social Security
- Formal letter of disbursement for AFDC, Food Stamps and/or WIC
- Court order of alimony and/or child support