To ensure the benefits of a Catholic education to all, we offer financial aid for students that qualify. There are spiritual, social and financial requirements parents are expected to follow. Please find below the following requirements:
- To qualify for Catholic Education Foundation (CEF) financial aid parents must make an appointment and meet with a representative from the CEF office. CEF will determine whether a student is eligible. The application form is provided below.
- All other applications for scholarships may be turned in at the time of registration.
- All required registration paperwork must be turned into the main office.
- Registration fee must be paid
- Proof of Income (see list of accepted financial documentation at the bottom)
- Parents must participate in school fundraisers
- Student must maintain acceptable grades each grading period or risk losing financial aid
- Parents agree to perform parent participation hours as outlined in the parent agreement for the school year
- Parents agree to complete the required number of service hours or pay $10.00 for each hour not served
This application and any financial assistance awarded to your family is not to be discussed with any other family. If confidentiality is breached financial assistance awarded to you may be denied.
Holy Name of Jesus School reserves the right to refuse registration to families who have not met their financial obligations, fundraising obligations or who have not cooperated with school policies. If you have any concerns don’t hesitate to contact us. If you leave a message, please speak slowly and leave the student’s first name and last name, and parent’s name and phone number.
Catholic Education Foundation
DEADLINE: Parents MUST apply for this scholarship by the deadline for the current year.
All Holy Name of Jesus students are eligible for the need-based Tuition Award Program offered by the Catholic Education Foundation. Each eligible student who applies will receive a scholarship.
Download the CEF Application – English
Download the CEF Application – Espanol
Accepted Financial Documentation
- First page of federal income tax form
- Formal letter of disbursement for Unemployment, Disability and/or Social Security
- Formal letter of disbursement for AFDC, Food Stamps and/or WIC
- Court order of alimony and/or child support